Do you love to read? Would you like to get together monthly with a small group of people to socialize and discuss a variety of interesting books?
Book Club meets monthly at someone’s home to discuss the previously selected book, as well as chat about life. The books are selected by group members, and we take turns hosting gatherings.
Past Book Picks:
Ongoing list of previous book nominations:
- All You Could Ever Know by Nicole Chung
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- The Latehomecomer by Kao Kalia Yang
- The Power by Naomi Alderman
- Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi (release date Jan. 21, 2020)
- What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens