Do you love to read? Would you like to get together monthly with a small group of people to socialize and discuss a variety of interesting books?
Book Club meets monthly at someone’s home to discuss the previously selected book, as well as chat about life. The books are selected by group members, and we take turns hosting gatherings.
Newcomers are always welcome! For more information, contact Amber Dowling.
Past Book Picks:
Ongoing list of previous book nominations:
- A Man Called Ove by Frederick Backman
- All You Could Ever Know by Nicole Chung
- Anti-Diet by Christy Harrison
- Beloved by Toni Morrison
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan
- Know My Name by Chanel Miller
- The Lager Queen of Minnesota by J. Ryan Stradal
- The Latehomecomer by Kao Kalia Yang
- The Life We Bury by Allen Eskens
- The Power by Naomi Alderman
- Riot Baby by Tochi Onyebuchi
- We Crossed A Bridge and It Trembled by Wendy Pearlman
- What I Know for Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens